Thursday, March 31, 2011

$1 or Less Grocery Deals

So I thought I was done blogging for the day, but then I remembered that today one of my favorite blogs - Southern Savers posts their awesome blog about $1 or Less Grocery Deals! Now how could I go about my day without sharing these amazing offers with you!

Here is what you should do - go to this link - Southern Savers $1 or Less Deals

Find the stores you shop and click each item to add it to your list - now print your list.

After you have your printed list go to their home page and locate your stores - under each store should be an updated list for this week where you can find the item and see what coupons you need to make it free or under $1 - the great thing is they list a TON of coupons and a lot of them are printable.

In addition if there is something you are desperately needing Southern Savers also has a list of "Need it Now" items with the best available price listed. Find it here - Need it Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment