Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Amazing Deals this week!!

So I have been slacking this week on my blogs and I am so sorry - I've been way too busy with lots of other projects. However, I have three great shopping trips to share with you and all of these sales will be available through Saturday! I am having a few issues with my computer though so I won't be able to type out full break downs today - hopefully I can update this tomorrow from another coupon. ALL of these items purchased were either on sale or heavily discounted with coupons though!


First stop CVS - as you all know I'm not a huge drug store shopper, but these deals were too good to pass up since I was driving right past a CVS today.





(2) Bottles of Listerine - FREE
(4) Bottles of Visine - FREE


Total should have been - $18.66
Total amount paid .96 cents!!!! (just paid tax)
That's .16 cents per item!!!



Second stop Target -





(2) Men's Nivea Body Wash - .04 cents each
(1) Bottle of Ketchup - FREE
(2) Bottles of Lysol Wipes -.39 cents each

Total should have been $14.96

Total paid $1.49 including tax!!!

That comes to only .30 cents per item!!



Last, but largest stop - Publix!!  This weeks ad goes through Saturday since Easter is on Sunday - so only a few days left to stock up!!






(2) Breakstone Sour Cream - .20 cents each
(2) Breyers Ice Cream- $2 each
(1) Philly Cream Cheese - $1.50
(6) Birds Eye Steam Fresh - .46 cents each
(6) Idahoan Instant Potatoes - .28 cents each
(3) McCormick Gravy - .33 cents each
(1) Palmolive Dish Soap - $1.19
(2) Soft Scrub with Bleach - $1.29 each
(2) Heinz Ketchup - FREE
(2) Pedigree Marro Bone Dog Treats - $1 each
(1) Dial Liquid Soap - .30 cents
(4) Duncan Hines Cake Mix - .57 cents each
(2) Franks Hot Sauce - .19 cents each
(2) Bertolli Alfredo Sauce - $1.25 each
(1) Reynolds Wrap - $1.49
(1) Ponds Facial Wipes - $1.89


Total should have been $97.69

Total Paid - $30.09!!!

That's only .79 cents per item!!




Oh and I almost forgot to share a quick Target run I took on Monday -

(1) Nivea Body Wash - .04 cents
(2) Bonus Packs of Old Spice Body Wash - $1.50 each
(4) Degree Men's deodorant - FREE

Total should have been $21.50
Total amount paid - $4.59

That's just .51 cents per item when you count the 2 body washes per package!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome - I can't ever get Target items down that low? Did you just have great coupons?

    ReplyDelete