Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Essex Shopping Finds

So as I have recently told you all I LOVE the Essex I think it is absolutely great even if I don't always find a great deal. This past Monday I took one of my fun roadtrips up to Nashville with my mom, grandma, and Evan - so of course we stopped into SIX Essex stores. Although I didn't find great deals at every one of them the trip was well worth my time because of a few awesome deals.


So I was super excited to find these awesome Jack Rogers Sandals - I have been wanting to buy a pair recently, but I would never pay full retail price and the cheapest I could find on Ebay was still $75. If you don't know about Jack Rogers he is truly a fashion legacy - he was definitely made famous via one of my favorite fashion icons Jackie O in the 1960's. Now if I can only find one of his fabulous bags super cheap...




                                                      Jack Rogers Hamptons Navajo Sandals
                                                                     Regular Price $98
                                                                    Essex Price $23.98
                                                                    Saved nearly $70!!



                               Another great little find was this super cute London Times Dress

                                                                 
                                                                   Regular Price $98
                                                            Overstock.com Price $69.99

                                                                   Essex Price $12.99

                                                             Saved between $58-$85!!



And one of my last finds that will be needed pretty soon...



                                                             Evenflo Chase Carseat
                                                       Regular Price betweeen $55-$70
                                                                Essex Price $32.99

On this purchase I would like to give you all some more information - Essex gets in a TON of baby gear. When I was in Nashville this week they had some ridiculous items from Sophie the Giraffe for $5 (Regularly between $20-$30 at most stores) to a Bugaboo Cameleon for $549 (Usually $880-$1059 - and I totally would have snatched it up if I didn't already have a high end stroller that I LOVE). Anyway back to the car seat situation - we have three vehicles plus my mom and I do a lot of shopping together so of course we need a car seat for her vehicle as well. So we needed at least 3 car seats - one of which would not be used as much as the other two - which is why we decided to grab this deal up while it was in stock. Essex has a 30 day return policy on anything in store so if I happen to see another one I like better for our 3rd vehicle I have the option to trade it, but for the amount of use it will be getting this was a complete steal.

No comments:

Post a Comment