Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Another way to Save - Rue La La

One of my other favorite ways to save is through sites like Groupon. Here is one that I LOVE:

If you're not a member of Rue La La then you should be! They have awesome boutique sales today's included Lily Pulitzer and I completely forgot to set my alarm so I could shop it as soon as it opened. :(   Oh well at least Matt's wallet will be happy today. lol

Here are some other great things about Rue La La -
  • Not only do they have clothing, home, and accesory boutiques, but they also do vacations! Right now they have deals on Hawaii!!
  • They list in advance what boutiques will be opening up to a week in advance and even email you the information.
  • In addition to their great prices they will give you a $10 credit for friends that you refer.


                So hurry and sign up for an account - Rue La La

No comments:

Post a Comment